Sliquid Swirl Flavored Lubricant
Starting with the original Sliquid H2O Water-Based Lubricant, Sliquid Swirl is a flavored premium lubricant that is delicious, perfect for oral sex, does not contain any parabens, and is 100% vegan.
Sliquid added flavoring and a hint of aspartame to sweeten this personal lubricant. All flavors are subtle and are intended to enhance your taste, not disguise.
- Vanilla – Cherries and vanilla essence recreate this soda fountain classic.
- Green Apple Tart – Crisp and tart, just like your favorite jolly candy.
- Strawberry Pomegranate – Sweet and rich, like a fresh fruit smoothie.
- Blue Raspberry – An adult interpretation of the classic toaster pastry flavor.
- Pina Colada – A sweet, tasty trip to the islands.
- Pink Lemonade – The tangy, refreshing taste of lemon and grapefruit.
- Blackberry Fig – Subtle sweetness of fig with a hint of berry taste.
- Tangerine Peach – Delightfully fruity with a splash of citrus to awaken the tastebuds.
Formulated to emulate the body's own natural lubrication, this water based lubricant is water-soluble, and is not sticky or tacky. Since Sliquid Swirl is water-based, it does not stain, and is easy to clean up.
Sliquid uses only the safest natural ingredients. Plant cellulose is used as a thickening agent, instead of glycerin or other sugar derivatives like most other personal lubricants on the market today. It is not flavored or scented.
Like Sliquid products, Sliquid Swirl will never cause yeast infections or UTI's.
SAFE FOR ORAL SEX
Sliquid Swirl lubricant is perfect compliment to oral sex and is also safe for all sexual activity.
- Water-based premium lubricant
- 100% Vegan-friendly
- Water-soluble and easy to clean up
- Glycerin free and paraben free
- Hypoallergenic and non-toxic
- Lightly flavored to enhance taste
- Non-staining, unflavored and unscented
- Uniquely blended to emulate your body's own natural lubrication
- 4.2 oz.
Ingredients | Purified Water, Plant Cellulose (from Cotton), Cyamopsis (Guar Conditioners), Natural Flavoring, Aspartame, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid