This post was updated on April 10, 2020 at 11:58 a.m.
Electricity and sex . . . . Wouldn't that hurt or be dangerous? Do they go together? Actually, they do.
What Is Electrosex?
Electrical impulses are constantly running through your body. Electrical impulses exchange information between your nerve endings and your brain. Those electrical impulses help us to then feel touch and more importantly . . . pleasure. And where are the most nerve endings that love pleasure? Down there! That is why you are so sensitive in that area. With the right stimulator/e-stim toy, each of these nerves can be tingled for ultimate pleasure. When done correctly, electrosex can be very erotic.
Electrosex or e-stim (short for electrical stimulation) has become more and more popular in the past couple of years. Why? Because it doesn't hurt - It feels good!
Let's not forget that electrostimulation has been used in the medical field for many years to treat chronic pain or rebuild muscles strength. It doesn't hurt -- it can help you! Along the way, someone decided to experiment with stimulating other body parts.
What Does Electrosex Feel Like?
It could be anything from a gentle tickle to strong stimulation.
Who Likes E-stim?
Electro-sex is not just for people into BDSM. It can be for anyone who enjoys pleasure and is willing to try something new and different. Whether alone or with a partner, you can try electro-sex. It could be anything from a gentle tickle to strong stimulation.
Electro Sex for Beginners
The easiest way to try electro-sex is with an electro-sex sex toy. These toys can be used for solo or couple play. No matter what the situation you are in, there is a whole world of things you can do and try that may get you to a fast and intense orgasm, or steadily maintain a slowly spreading tingling sensation that will keep you happy for hours and hours.
To get started, you will need:
- An e-stim toy that transfers those electrical impulses to your skin
- A good understanding of what is safe and what is not
E-stim Toys Do's and Don'ts
- When starting out, experiment with your hand first before your genitals.
- Make sure to communicate and set ground rules before you begin.
- Turn the toy on slowly going through all of the modes.
- When you are ready to use the toy on your genitals, make sure to use a generous amount of water-based lubricant.
- Turn the e-stim toy off. Remember: Always turn off the current before you let go of the toy.
- Neither you or your partner should wear rings or metal bracelets.
Our favorite e-stim toys are from Mystim, the premier luxury sex toy manufacturer of e-stim sex toys. Mystim toys use vibration and electrical stimulation for unbelievable pleasure. The Mystim e-stim sex toys have a conductive surface that runs the entire length of the toy's body with 5 electrical stimulation programs and 10 speeds. Combine that with powerful and silent motors that have 8 vibration patterns and speeds. WOW!