La Nua Water Based Lubricant
Created using clean, natural ingredients, this fragrance-free water-based lubricant by La Nua is encapsulated in an eco-friendly frosted glass bottle for ultimate in luxury while being sustainable for our planet.
Lua Nua Water-Based Lubricant is pH balanced (4-4.5) and fall within the natural vaginal pH range.
This premium water-based lubricant is created with plant-based and antimicrobial ingredients and is free from glycerin, propylene glycol, phthalates, and parabens.
La Nua's ingredients are clean and are all EWG-rated between 0-2.
What is the EWG? The EWG (Environmental Working Group) is a nonprofit organization that specializes in research of legislation, harmful practices, and industry loopholes that pose a risk to human and environmental health. In 2004, they launched a database called Skin Deep® to help people understand the safety of the products they are using. Due to an outdated regulatory system for skin products such as shampoos, toothpaste, deodorant, skincare, makeup, personal hygiene etc, that doesn’t require health studies or premarket tests of chemicals, the EWG cross-references each ingredient in nearly 60 toxicity and regulatory databases. Then, they score it on a scale of 0-10. 0 being the cleanest, 10 being the most toxic and harmful.
Lau Nua is non-tacky, never sticky, and dry clean.
La Nua uses a glass bottle because unlike plastic, glass is infinitely recyclable. Additionally, glass doesn’t degrade over time so you never have to worry about microplastics leeching into your products and body.
- Water based lubricant with plant-based ingredients
- Water-soluble and easy to clean up
- Non-staining, unflavored, and unscented
- pH balanced (4.0 - 4.5 pH)
- 100% Vegan friendly
- Glycerin, paraben, phthalate, propylene glycol free
- Latex, rubber, and plastic friendly
- Beautiful glass bottle
- Made in the USA
- Water (Aqua)
- Chondrus Crispus (Red Algae) Extract | Extract Rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin E. Vitamin A is an essential nutrient that supports reproductive health and immune function. Some benefits of Vitamin A: Assists in promotion of healthy collagen and elastin formulation. Influences cells to behave in a younger, healthier way, leaving skin looking youthful and more radiant. Supports skin’s immune system and promotes natural moisturizing. Vitamin E is an antioxidant which means it helps protect cells from damage throughout your body. Some benefits of Vitamin E: Keeps moisture in your skin. Softens skin. High sulfur content which contributes to its antimicrobial, antibacterial, and noncomedogenic (does not clog pores) properties. Balances the skin microbiome
- Natto Gum (Natural Moisturizer) | Keeps moisture in and also acts as an antioxidant. Protects cells from damage while elongating lubrication.
- Propanediol (Retains Moisture) | Helps sustain lubrication longer and enhances skin penetration and absorption, meaning all the awesome ingredients in our formula will reach the places they need to!
- Propanediol (Moisture Retainer), Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Citric Acid (PH Balancer), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cellulose Gum, Potassium Sorbate (Antimicrobial), Sodium Benzoate (Antimicrobial).
- Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) | Extract Removes toxins and soothes skin. Aids in regulating skin tone and texture.
- Citric Acid (Fruit-Derived PH Balancer) | Assists in maintaining a pH level of 4-4.5 which is within the natural vaginal pH range.
- Hydroxyethylcellulose (Plant-Derived Thickener) Used to create the luxe feel.
- Cellulose Gum (Plant-Derived Stabilizer) | Stabilizers help maintain the products’ original texture and physical characteristics. Cellulose Gum also helps retain moisture.
- Potassium Sorbate (Antimicrobial) | Antimicrobials kill or stop the spread of microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, and mold. This ensures our products stay fresh and effective, longer.
- Sodium Benzoate (Antimicrobial) |Antimicrobials kill or stop the spread of microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, and mold. This ensures our products stay fresh and effective, longer.