Everybody dreams, but not all of us take advantage of the wisdom that we can gain by trying to understand what our dreams really mean. Through dream interpretation or analysis, we can assign meaning to our dreams, allowing us to get a better idea about what our unconscious self is thinking and feeling. Analyzing dreams can also allow us to explore the internal functioning of the brain and to learn many things about our lives. By exploring some of the most common dream themes, you can better understand yourself and your life through your own dreams.
Whether you are falling from the roof of a tall building or off the top of a cliff, dreams involving a significant fall can symbolize that you are dealing with some form of anxiety. You may feel that you are losing control of part of your life, specifically if you are having difficulties are work or in a relationship.
Do you frequently dream about being stuck in a locked room, trapped in a car underwater, or being unable to get out of some other confined space? These themes can signify that you have some unconscious nervous or anxious energy about your life.
- Claustrophobia in Dreams Analyzing dreams in which you are trapped in a confined space.
- Confinement in Your Drams – What to make out of dreams where you are being confined.
- Dream Interpretation about Being Trapped What you can learn from your dream about being trapped or confined.
- Trapped Dreams – How to analyze your dreams about being trapped.
- Understanding Dreams about Claustrophobia – What it means when you have dreams in which you experience claustrophobia.
- What Your Dreams are Telling You – Important things that you can learn from your dreams.
- Common Dream Symbols for Women – Understanding flying and other common symbols found in the dreams of women.
- Flying Through Your Dreams – What flying – and trouble flying – means in your dreams.
- Interpreting Your Flight Dreams – What it means to fly with or without an aircraft in your dreams.
- Lucid Flying Dreams – How to have a lucid dream about flying.
- Understanding Your Flying Dreams – What it really means when you dream about flying.
- What Does Your Flying Dream Mean – Could a dream about flying be related to an out-of-body experience?
Being chased is one of the most common reoccurring dream scenarios, and it is typically associated with feeling some type of threat in your real life. Being chased can symbolize that you are anxious or worried about an upcoming event or situation.
- Being Chased in a Dream – Chasing dreams, and the differences between being chased by an animal or another person.
- Chase Dreams – Understanding why you dream about being chased.
- Danger Dreams – What being chased and other danger dreams really mean.
- Dreaming about Being Chased – What it means when you are chased in a dream.
- Learning from Your Dreams – How common dream themes can give you insight into your life.
- What Chase Dreams Really Mean – Common themes in chase dreams, including avoidance and escaping responsibility.
- Drowning Dream Interpretation – The meaning behind drowning in a dream, whether you are drowning in pool, ocean, or other body of water.
- How to Analyze a Water Dream – Understanding what your dream about water really means.
- Ocean Dreams and Your Unconscious – How ocean dreams can bring awareness to your life.
- Ocean Dream Interpretation – What it really means when you dream about the ocean.
- Swimming Dream Symbols – What dreams about swimming in a pool really mean.
- The Significance of Water Dreams – What a water dream can mean for your life.