CB-6000 Chastity Belt and Lock Set
Comfortably restrict your genitals and derive lots of sexual pleasure from using the CB-6000 Chastity Belt and Lock Set for men.
COMFORTABLE AND SECURE
The rings inside the cage consist of 3 interlocking flat pieces that fit together like a puzzle. The cock cage is very comfortable and secure due to the flat design of the rings. The two guide pins hold the top pieces together. The oval locking pin goes through the middle recessed hole connecting the cage portion to the ring.
Different size rings and spacers are included, which allows for a customized fit.
All CB-6000 cages are made of medical grade polycarbonate material. The Designer Collection, which includes wood, chrome or camouflage, has a durable overlay in on the polycarbonate. Each cage is lightweight, hypoallergenic and durable.
The cage portion is vented for hygiene and has a bottom opening allowing for urination. To clean the cage, use soap and a toothbrush.
HOW TO MEASURE
While in a relaxed state, hold the penis as far away from the body as possible and measure the diameter of the shaft, you should allow 1/8” clearance for hygiene purposes. Then measure the full of the penis. A combination of pins, rings and spacers will help you create the perfect fit.
HOW TO USE
Lubricate the head and shaft of the penis. (Silicone lubricant is preferred.) Put the cage on the penis when it is completely relaxed.
Note: It is very important to smooth any loose skin around the rings and cage for maximum comfort. It could also take up to 3 different tries to get the cage on.
- Rings: Take the bottom portion of the ring and put it around the testicles and penis. Insert the top ring with the guide pins. While putting on the other top half, push the penis in a down position while attaching these two pieces.
- Locking Pins: Insert the locking pin in the recessed side of the rings.
- Spacers: The spacers are designed in such a way that each spacer fits a particular locking pin.
- Cage: Insert the penis into the cock cage. Push the penis down in order to avoid pinching when connecting the cage to the ring.
- Padlock: After assembling the ring, guide pins, locking pin and spacers to the cage, attach the brass padlock.
- Classic design providing maximum comfort
- Lightweight, hypoallergenic, and durable
- Secure and reliable
- Made of medical grade polycarbonate
- Vented with functional openings for urination and easy cleaning
- Includes: cage; 5 ring sizes; locking pins and spacers, brass padlock & 2 keys; 5 individually numbered plastic locks; storage bag; numbered plastic locks allowing user to go through metal detectors
- Black zippered storage bag included
- Made in the USA
- 1 year warranty
- Cage | 3"l x 1.375"d
- Curved Cage | 1.5"d Curved
- Rings | 1.5"d; 1.625"d; 1.75"d; 1.875"d; 2"d
- Polycarbonate Cage | Metal Lock
- Recommended Lube:
- 1 Year Manufacturer's