The Menopause Book
The Menopause Book : The Complete Guide
By Pat Wingert and Barbara Kantrowitz
The Menopause Book is the all-in-one bible for women approaching or experiencing menopause.
Completely revised and updated with the latest medical findings and advice, The Menopause Book incorporates the most cutting-edge research on:
- Hormones and hormone therapy
- Hot flashes
- Heart disease and stroke
- Breast cancer in older women
- The subtle symptoms of ovarian cancer
- Why it’s hard to lose weight
- Osteoporosis and estrogen
- The interplay between migraines and hormones
- Panic attacks
- and more.
Of all the books on the market, this book is based on science, and the material is vetted by top authorities in the field. The facts are up to date, the writing engaging, and the tone upbeat.
It’s the essential guide for every woman who wants to take charge of her health.
- 532 pages